Introverts don’t often like to party.
— Debbie Tung (@WheresMyBubble) January 7, 2017
2. Partying takes preparation.
And now begins the 7 hour process of talking myself in and out of going to a party #IntrovertProblems
— sunshine joe (@sunshinejoe) January 15, 2017
3. Talking on the phone requires therapy.
Just had to make a phone call. Now in recovery. #introvertproblems
— Kim Eames (@SheffieldMummy) January 16, 2017
4. The struggle of communication.
When you’re drained by people but still get lonely without them. #IntrovertProblems
— Sokrates Frantzis (@callmesokrates) January 15, 2017
5. When you don’t know anyone at an event. Saved by the bell!
— Christian Zierke (@AwTweetCZ) January 14, 2017
6. The perfect coffee mug for any introvert.
— Farizula Designs (@farizuladesigns) January 7, 2017
7. Introverts require a good reason to go out.
9 out of 10, I go outside and socialize because I just finished a YouTube make-up tutorial and I want to show it off #introvertproblems
— Assumed Adulting (@AssumedAdulting) January 6, 2017
8. They take time on things that matter.
Mon: I should tweet something clever.
Tues: Ohh there’s a great idea!
— IntrovertedChristian (@XtianIntrovert) January 4, 2017
9. Introverts aren’t mean, they’re just unsociable.
Hate how I’m giving off an unfriendly aura lately. Sorry. Just really bad at conversation lol #introvertprobs
— Tara (@TaraBuchholz) January 11, 2017
10. They have their own version of socializing, it just may be with TV characters instead of real people…
— Katie Russell (@katierussell92) January 15, 2017