Procrastination – We’ve all been there.
By: Kayla Duff and Matthew Livesay, Staff Writers
- Sleep. Most students get an after school nap instead of starting their homework and most times it’s more than a couple hours long.
- Eat. Why do homework when you can go spend some money and meet your friends up for a late lunch or dinner?
- Social media. Checking twitter and Instagram is WAY more important than homework grades… right?
- Play game pigeon. You have to play someone back right away and winning 8 ball is definitely a priority.
- Watch TV/Netflix. Finishing a season or watching a new episode to see what happens next is a necessity.
- Just ignore the assignment. Whoever does homework is lame.
- Take a bath/shower. Hygiene is important, homework is not.
- Drive around. Wasting my parents’ gas is more fun than staying home.
- Video games. In order to beat people you have to dedicate time into building up your team.
- Make plans. My friends are more entertaining than a piece of paper.