Beyonce’s back, and she’s throwing so much shade. *cries*
By: David Stanley, Staff Writer
1. LITERALLY THIS IS BEYONCE’S BEST ALBUM YET
No wonder it was the top illegally downloaded album on the internet.
2. She is literally throwing so much shade at Jay-Z and we can’t handle it.
She highlights Jay-Z’s infidelity and now the whole Beyhive is against him.
3. All 12 songs on the album are on the iTunes top 40. The Global top 40.
Queen B is back, and she is NOT playing any games!
4. Formation is on it
Even though the song was leaked over half a year ago, it’s still a club banger.
5. The one bad thing is this: her doppelgänger Nicki isn’t on it
Come on Bey, you have to put Nicki on it!
6. WHO IS BECKY AND WHY IS HER HAIR SO GOOD????
She made a reference to some girl named Becky during Sorry and the world literally stopped turning.
7. Lemonade on HBO is getting nominated for an academy award
I mean, everything that she does should be nominated for an award, right?
8. Beyonce is probably everyone’s favorite country singer now.
She released a song called Daddy Lessons on the new album, and it’s literally a Hoedown Throwdown.
9. Her and Kendrick Lamar teamed up!
A.K.A.: MAJOR feels alert!
10. Even if it was a bad album, we would still call it gold.